Please join us January 20, 2018 from 12pm to 4pm to meet FAA, Local Law Enforcement, and Travis County Starflight Representatives. Pilots from across the state will be attending… we look forward to seeing you there. The meeting is at Old Settlers Park, 3300 Palm Valley Blvd / Hwy 79 in Round Rock, Texas. We will meet at the Lakeview Pavilion. This is a free event.
In this outstanding safety briefing and education we will cover FAA regulations, Texas State Statute 423 “Texas Drone Privacy Act” and Austin City Drone Policy. Also you are invited to bring your drone to fly and learn from fellow pilots. This is a once a year – not to be missed – annual event.
- Chris Wehrmann, FAA Aviation Safety Inspector and UA Specialist
- Lloyd Wright, FAA FAAST Team Member (who will discuss FAA Regulations)
- Officer John Buel, Austin Police Department
- Robert Youens, Camera Wings Aerial Photography
- Travis County Starflight Representatives
- With additional speakers to be announced!
- Chris Sherman / Austin Drone Pilots Facebook Group / Over Austin
- Lloyd Wright / Wright Aerospace Technologies
- Robert Youens /Camera Wings Aerial Photography
- Lenny Tropiano / Austin Drone Meetup Group
Exit Hwy 79 / Palm Valley Blvd onto Harrell Parkway next to the Dell Diamond. Lake View Pavilion will be on your right a couple of exits past the Water.