Commercial and editorial royalty free licenses are available for all Over Austin images and videos. Yes, you read that correctly, now you can obtain a royalty free license to use Over Austin’s fine art aerial photography commercially for a small fee. So whether you’re a Realtor, a local Austin firm, or a national business, you can use my work commercially on your web site or in print. View select published work here.
To license an image, click on any image and then click on the “buy” button. Then click on downloads to place your order. With a credit card you’ll receive instant access to the image download. For details on the license and usage information, please see below.
To contact me about special projects or specific licensing questions please email me at Chris @ OverAustin.com .
Sizes Available for Photos
- A Web Size image is roughly 640×480 pixels in size, or 0.3 megapixels. It’s great for sharing on social sites like Facebook.
- A 1Mpix image is roughly 1 megapixel in size. In English, that means a square 1 megapixel image would be about 1000 pixels wide and 1000 pixels high.
- A 4Mpix image is 4 megapixels. This is a size that allows for quality printing at most reasonable sizes. If you want to allow printing at really large poster sizes, you would probably want a larger image.
- An Original image is the exact image that you have put online. It is the original size of the image, identical in every way.
Sizes Available for Video
- Web Size: up to 320 x 240 pixels.
- iPod/DVD size: up to 640 x 480 pixels.
- Mid-Def: up to 960 x 540 pixels.
- Hi-Def: up to 1280 x 720 pixels.
- Full HD: up to 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Commercial Use License for Digital Downloads
What you can do:
Christopher Sherman / Over Austin (“Content Provider”) grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, “Media,”) for permitted commercial purposes, defined as:
– advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging
– as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes (maximum 800×600 pixels) use
– prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale)
– prints, posters, or other commercial display of Media
– magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
– video, broadcast, theatrical
What you may not do:
Buyer may not resell, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from Content Provider. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner. Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download.
Content Provider (Christopher Sherman / Over Austin) retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the Media.
There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital image or video file. Neither Content Provider nor SmugMug will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.